=D Knowledge.....IT's our FriENds, PillOw, MIrRow, Secretary Or MEdIciNe?

Thursday, March 7, 2013

University of Queensland

Bismillah

Alhamdulillah, I have been in Australia for almost 2 years and 8 months. However, I rarely talk about this country. I am not sure why, perhaps because I am still here not missing this country yet. However, in another four months, I will leave this continent.  Yes, a bit sad but there is still lots of other places that I need to travel, experience and feels.

Alhamdulillah O Allah for giving me a chance to step in this kangaroo continent. I am never dreamt to be here before until I voice out the choice of country to the interviewer in 16 April 2007 . It was a date that I could not erased from my memory since everything began there, at the UniKL.

Cut the introduction, let move to our topic of the day. University of Queensland. UQ is one of the Group of Eight Australia University. What is that? Group of Eight or in short, Go8 is an alliance of Australian universities that have an intensive research programme as well as excellent in both general and professional education. As its name, the Go8 is consist of coalition of leading Australian universities which are:


Australian National University
The University of Queensland 
The University of  New South Wales
 The University of Adelaide
The University of Sydney
 The University of Melbourne
The University of Western Australia 
MONASH university

                              Note: The arrangement is not based on the ranked =D. 


As a research student in one of the premier research-intensive university, I 

work under one of the eight world-class research institute here.

InsyaAllah, will grab the best from this university. 




EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE



That's all for this time since I have technical error in my post. See you.

Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment