=D Knowledge.....IT's our FriENds, PillOw, MIrRow, Secretary Or MEdIciNe?

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Bermegah megah ( BOAST)

Bismillah

Alhamdulillah, have time for sharing today. Alhamdulillah, able went to university and finished some work. Alhamdulillah, met friends and have a chat with them. Alhamdulillah, able to attend seminar for Nanopatches. Alhamdulillah, done with Maghrib prayer and recite al-quran and tafsir. Alhamdulillah, be able to move till this seconds. Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah..The Greater of Allah give me these chance for today.

I want to share something today, when I walked to the university this morning, my lips suddently recite Surat At-Takathur. I tried to recite it several times while walking but when I reached home, I want to now the meaning behind it. At-Takathur is mean The piling up-The Emulous Desire. Lets me shared it in the Arbic, Malay and English translation, so that you can recite and understand this surat too..

At-Takathur, Chapter 102 in Al -Quran


Translation of Surat At-Takathur in Malay language



Translation of Surat At-Takathur in English (above part),
and ahadith (bottom part)





Alhamdulillah O Allah to remind me. O Allah, purify the sustenances that I have. O Allah, make my sustenance blessed by You. O Allah, let me being a generous persons, both in materials and in heart. O Allah, protect me from being boast, arrogant and stingy since all that I have is Yours..


Alhamdulillah..


No comments:

Post a Comment