=D Knowledge.....IT's our FriENds, PillOw, MIrRow, Secretary Or MEdIciNe?

Saturday, April 13, 2013

99Days to go

InsyAllah, there is still 99days remaining in this continent.

I am now with my first housemate in Brisbane. I choose to sleep over in her house today. In fact I became her roomate today. I borrow her friends bed since she do prefer to sleep on couch.

Talking about this young lady, which is my first official housemate in Brisbane, she is very kind to me. For me, I love her so much despite so many misunderstanding occurs during our housemate time. With her, I gain my courage. With her, I gain my spirit and enthusiasm during four years of study in Taylors and Brisbane. Although we did not spent more time together, I do love and care about you. Always and always since you are my heroin during our hardship in getting the place in university. Thank you my dear.


I wish you the very best of luck in your career and family. In fact, I wish you will get better than what I am since you deserve it. I will leave Brisbane in 99days, means our regular meeting is gonna ends too. I will miss you and all your encouraging words. Thank you for being part of my colours.

Sincere
A friend that really wanna thankful you from the bottom of her heart.

Alhamdulillah O Allah for this wonderful friend

No comments:

Post a Comment