=D Knowledge.....IT's our FriENds, PillOw, MIrRow, Secretary Or MEdIciNe?

Thursday, April 11, 2013

100 days to go

Alhamdulillah

InsyaAllah, in the next 100 days, I will take off to Kelantan, my beloved place. InsyaAllah, I will use all the opportunities within this 100 days in Australia as well. I am not sure when can I come here again..

Alhamdulillah O Allah for having me as Your slave. Make me a pious person, love akhirah and dunya just for You. O Allah, bless my remaining days over here, bless my time, bless my effort, bless my talk, bless my eyes, bless my ears, bless my money, bless my relationship, and Allah..
Bless me for everything,..Everything.

Looking outside to refresh the mind while waiting for the qPCR to finish. This is the mood during the last few weeks but now, I am....at HOME.. =D..

Cabbage. Alhamdullillah, for the first time look them grown in front of the eye..





Alhamdulillah..I wanna continue to write my thesis. Pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment