=D Knowledge.....IT's our FriENds, PillOw, MIrRow, Secretary Or MEdIciNe?

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

~"Ya Abati"~

Bismillah Ar Rahman Ar Rahim

"Ya Abati"- The phrase that I really wanted my son or daughter called my husband. Since child, I wonder where the word Abah came from since I called my father as Abah. There is a lot of nickname for a son or daughter called their father in Malaysia such as Abah, Babah, Ayah, Papa, daddy and so on.

"Ya Abati", this word is really touching my heart. Know why? It is from the al-Quran. Surah Yousof, chapter number 12 in the Quran. I shed my tears whenever I recite this Surah with the meaning. I dont know why but the tears just running from my eyes. The chapter told the life story of Prophet Yousof since child until he became a successful person, and how his father, Prophet Yacob loved him so much. There are lots of story put us on ponder since there are lots we can learn from the story of Prophet Yousof.

"Ya Abati", this phrase seem so soft. Its like melting my heart. O Allah, give me opportunity to hear my child called my husband "Ya Abati".. Amin... =D



1 comment:

  1. you can read this to understand why "ya abati" . :)

    http://haffu-taffu.blogspot.my/2007/09/reflection-13-ya-abati.html

    ReplyDelete