=D Knowledge.....IT's our FriENds, PillOw, MIrRow, Secretary Or MEdIciNe?

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Semangat!!!


Bismillah Ar Rahman Ar Rahim

Lately, I feel like to be a poet and make a poem. Umh, not really a poem but something that can express the thing that I am not really understand. It is about the heart and how I am feel so grateful for this beautiful Muslim life that I have. Lets layanzzz.

Terasa diri ini disayangi dan sentiasa diperhati
Setiap hajat yang melintas di hati
Baik sekilas mahupun dilubuk
Alhamdulillah, syukur kehadrat Ilahi

Diri ini sedar akan kasih dan cinta Ilahi
Menjadikan diri hamba bersyukur
Alhamdulillah Ya Allah
Betapa besar kasihMu pada hambaMu

Biarpun aku banyak kurangnya 
Namun Engkau tidak pernah tinggalkanKu
Ya Allah, janganlah Engkau tinggalkan diriku walaupun sesaat
Kau peliharalah diri ku setiap detik dan saat

Amin..


O Allah.
 Today I'm running qPCR to make  a standard curve. My love to seek knowledge is like a blooming flowers. Very delight and spiritual..Alhamdulillah, O Allah give me the strength to complete my honours year.Amin..

The roses from friend graduation.
Also the same: Friend graduation in Dec 2012


The bright of sunflower brighten the heart

Can you guest? Its Jacaranda

A bouquet from friend graduation. Very unique and I'm very like them.



No comments:

Post a Comment