=D Knowledge.....IT's our FriENds, PillOw, MIrRow, Secretary Or MEdIciNe?

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The Restless Heart

Bismillah Ar Rahman Ar Rahim

With the name of Allah, The Most Gracious and Most Compassionate.
O Allah, my heart was and still restless these few days. I am not sure why but there must be something that I am worried of. O Allah, calm my heart like how You cooling the fire that surrounds Prophet Ibrahim.


Wheat in the anthesis stage. A snap from my project this 2012/2013.

Islam is the light that guide us in the darkness.

The beauty of the lamp from human creativity, but Who did give human this creativity? Think!

O Allah, I am so afraid to lose. Still, I am not prepared to. O Allah, all the things that I owned till today is Yours. Everything is Yours but my heart is still like this. O Allah, make my heart strong, as how You make the mountains, make my time valuable like how You make the water watering the earth. o Allah, give me the forgiveness. I am a person with lots of mistake. O Allah, give me friends that could bring me closer to You and make my friends, family and me closer to You. o Allah, give us the chance to meet You in Jannatul Firdaus, give us chance to meet the Prophet and sahabah. O Allah, pour my heart with Taqwa. O Allah, Only You, the Only God to Worship..


Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment