=D Knowledge.....IT's our FriENds, PillOw, MIrRow, Secretary Or MEdIciNe?

Friday, May 14, 2010

What should I said? Do? Act?...

Like an usual day, I started my morning with prayers and hopes. Lot of hopes that are ‘planted’ in my heart every morning. It is only me to ascertain that its gonna be flowers, fruit or just a tree….. and the worst, the seeds that never grew.
Today I had finish my lb for one subject of this semester. Its kind of regret as I still cannot catch up what I am looking for. I wanna ask but do not know what to ask.
I wanna do the procedure but my level of confidence is very low inside myself. Today, I allow my “seed” to become tree. I tried to say and do what I want. Thanks to my groups to allow and believe in me.=D.
Yesterday, I got the presentation. I had choose topic based plant but out of sudden I change my topic at the night before. Its kind of “make my own self shame “ as I present what I am not interested in….its so lousy, miserable, terrible and awful.
The day before, at 8pm when I prepare for the prayers, I heard someone is screaming outside my condominium. The screaming is coming from the life but I assume that its is a hysteria. One hour later, when my housemate come back, she told me what had happen. A robbery that scratch women hand and took out all the things from her. What pity girl and we feel so guilty for not lend a hand for her at that moment. I wanna cook rendang that time but since the kitchen is near the life, i ask my friend to accompany me.what a shame…..hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment