=D Knowledge.....IT's our FriENds, PillOw, MIrRow, Secretary Or MEdIciNe?

Thursday, May 20, 2010

IT jusT a wOrd of The moNth.....

i'm having my test today. its kind of good for me as it does push me to read and study.....dont know what to say now...emptY..
But i wanna write


Hah
DO i too quite in class??
maybe yes and maybe not
actually Yes!!!!!!
i dont know what to talk actually as they ll just like to talk something not interest me..and in my point of view, its better to stay silent..or maybe just hear what they are talking so long and fun about ;-)
DO i am not easy going?
Yes for certain things and place
of course i wont do something that will make myself shame
or something that put my pride down
or something that are really wrong for humans to do that
ALL in all just be with me, and u will know who i am...heheh

Person always regards me as a weak!!!!
i hate this kind of perception,
if i m wea, what me u all stronger than me?
by looking down on me?
URGH.... forget that
i know who i am...
O.K,,,,, thats allllllllllllllllllll

ALHAMDULILLAH AS I'M STILL BREATH UNTIL NOW..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment