=D Knowledge.....IT's our FriENds, PillOw, MIrRow, Secretary Or MEdIciNe?

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Already miss Brisbane (UQ) although 30days are left

Alhamdulillah

Honours requirement already submitted in the early morning of last Saturday. (=D).  Who knows, in these few weeks left, I make new friends. And they are all funny and happy go lucky persons. I'm enjoying my time with them though sometimes I felt shy (Of course, the "shyness" is the wealth of every lady).

Keep thinking the path that I gonna choose after graduation. Should I apply for the job or further my studies? for later, should I do it in Malaysia or Australia? Should I follow my heart or rationality? Umh, lots to consider as my "number" start to rise =P.

I'm hoping that I will manage time properly and fortunate in my future life. InsyaAllah. Ameen

O Allah, do save us (muslims), protect us, from slander, and the bad peoples. Ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment