=D Knowledge.....IT's our FriENds, PillOw, MIrRow, Secretary Or MEdIciNe?

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Missing mosquito's bite? Weird but thats the truth

Bismillah

Alhamdulillah, I'm curently participate in BeST program under BiotechCorp. Yes, I'm just return from the "Kangaroo's world", and decide to join this program to expose myself to the Biotech world in Malaysia. I could say that the program is good!, especially I got the list of bionexus companies from the person in charge. Its a lot and broad, which I could say, totally different fom my old perception about biotechnology industry in Malaysia compared to Australia.

Ok, back to the topic, do I really miss the mosquito's bite??????? Oh. Yes I am, for sure.  On the first day I was at home from Brisbane, me, on purpose did not cover my feet while sleeping just to let the mosquito bite me. So weird? Yes, quite weird but its really happens.. And even I did not switch on the electrical mosquito repellent just to allow the mosquito to bite my feet. As the consequenses, the feet was covered with the red "pimples", hahahhah. Yes, there are few scars but it getting recovered now.

In Australia, its hard for me to get mosquito's bite unless I went to the rainforest. So, i can say that in my area, there is no mosquito =D. Heaven sleep. Oh, about the rainforest, I went to Tomborine National park for a field trip. There, I was 'attacked' by several bloodsucker a.k.a pacat. The pacat is an average Malaysia's pacat but the scar that they leave is hard to recover. I still remember that three pacat bite my feet and it took me more than 3 months to recover from the scar. Hihi, surprising.

Oh, Malaysia is the best. So happy to left my university quickly as I want back my family time <3 br=""> Alhamdulillah, InsyaAllah

before finishing my entry, let me post a puzzle

"Mosquito suck human blood, right? So, what is actually mosquito eat? " Hurm.....

Ok, Assalamualaikum, May Allah guide our way to the right path. Ameen



No comments:

Post a Comment