=D Knowledge.....IT's our FriENds, PillOw, MIrRow, Secretary Or MEdIciNe?

Monday, March 19, 2012

HARI YANG INDAH!!!

BISMILLAH

ALHAMDULILLAH, I can keep the promise to water my plants at glasshouse at 730am this morning. Although I cannot sleep till 2am passed, I am able to wake up, shower and having breakfast before starting my first step to UQ for today.

A lot of stuff happening today but I am glad and thanks to Allah for chosen me to experience this moment. Alhamdulillah (Praise to ALLAH). Start my morning with the prayer that everything that happens in this weeks will be fine and under the shade of His bless.

After reading my colleague blog last night, I'm just realise that one should grab all the opportunity that they have in order to gain the satisfaction in their life. For me, I like to dream and dream without any intention to fulfil my dream. Actually I did but there are many things need to consider (too many excuses!!!). Lot of dreams, I wanna do that and this, wanna go there and there, wanna learn this and that....but at least, I just let my dreams and hopes disappear, lost and fade as the time passing. Like a dandelion that blow away by the wind, starting new life at new place. The good luck make me 'germinate' and 'grow' or else... remain as the dormant seed that serve no purpose.=(

OH!! Stop all this metaphors..I am not the poetry (but I wanna be). Okey!! Today is a good day apparently. My first class at 8 seems to be fun and beneficial since I can focus on what Christine said,,,basically because I were preparing last night by revising the previous lecture and the one that she gonna lecture us for today. ALHAMDULILLAH, all the praise to ALLAH because opening my heart to understand the lecture. Then, I went to my only tutorial of the semester, management studies where I did not expect at all that my tutor did shuffled my tutorial groups. ALHAMDULILLAH again as I were in a group with nice students. One from Canada and two of them are from Australia, this country. What I am surprise the most is when my Canada notice the Palestine flag that I buttoned on my pencil case.( I did not expect he knew about that). ALHAMDULILLAH and INSYAALLAH Palestine will be free one day..AMIN..I LOVE PALESTINE since it is OURS, MUSLIMS'. <3

Then, I proceed my day with genomic and bioinformatic class. It was a very good class since it is one of my dream to study about how to interpret the computational analysis of the gene that I use to study until now..ALHAMDULILLAH. My class class for today was Plant Biology II practical. Overall, the practical is just counting the adventitious root that forming when the hormonal and chemical signalling were applied to the wild type and mutants. My group for todays practical, as well as other colleague is fun too!! Thanks guys. ALHAMDULILLAH.

I turned up at the fron t of PC2 lab one hour earlier today ( What a crazy waiting!! Haha, I was so excited actually O.o ). Before that I went to the Faculty of Science to ask about my honours programme that will commence by the end of July this year (InsyaALLAH). The staff is superb. He is very nice guy to explained and tell me everything that I asked for with no reluctant. (It's my service...he said that) Yup, its his but I am glad that you did it well. Okey! Why waiting at the front of PC2 lab, I noticed that a chinese aunty is waiting for some one else too. We chat for couple of minutes (15 minutes perhaps before her colleague is coming). What a surprised as she is from Ipoh actually, from my country (Actually I already expect that she is either from Malaysia or Singapore)..Basically based on our culture, and the way we look like..Asian. Okey, I dont know but there is strong instinct that can guess who is from our area and not. ALHAMDULILLAH to have this instinct. She talked about the Malacca that she used to live during childhood where there is wet market, river that flow nicely....She always went there back then as her mother brought her together..playing at the side of river and so on. I am listening to her stories. I am so glad since she wanna shared with me and I am so thirst for that kind of surrounding area, where everything is so natural with no boxes of concrete block. I am prefer to live in village surrounding..That is why I love plants.

Finish the day at university, walking back to home while the rain is showering softly upon my face, like a shower of blessing from ALLAH for todays life. ALHAMDULILLAH.


Invocation for when it rains

"O Allah, (bring) beneficial rain clouds"




Supplication after it rains

"It has rained by the bounty of Allah and His mercy"





ALHAMDULILLAH....

No comments:

Post a Comment