=D Knowledge.....IT's our FriENds, PillOw, MIrRow, Secretary Or MEdIciNe?

Sunday, March 25, 2012

AlmoSt 2 Hr ScrUbbbing The ToILEt..

BISMILLAH..

I planned to continue writing my scientific report today. However till now I just read the article without writing anything but alhamdulillah, I learnt new thing. Apart from that, I'm done on analysing my management tutorial task for tomorrow..HUzzah!!

Meet & Greet, The theme of todays event. I went there quite late..an hour before it ended. I went there neither to meet and greet nor eat but to take some stuff from my friend that just came back from Malaysia. However, when I arrived, I did meet and greet my friends which I already knew...and I eat nothing since I just had my simple but satiate lunch. >.<.

Went home...then after Asar prayer, I decide to scrub the toilet floor and shower mirror since it had been a long time I never do it. Almost every inch of toilet edge I scrubbed till my hand and shoulder get pain...pain till right now...Ouch!! I did not expect to scrub until my shoulder feel so much ache.. I did check the mirror after 15 minutes of 2 hours..still unsatisfied..maybe I need to buy extra power detergent to make the mirror shine like a new gglass...After clean up myself by having bath, dress up myself with new cloth, sit in front of the laptop, the Maghrib azan is already on...Alhamdulillah, I perform my prayer and had some dinner to recharge my energy after 2 hours in the toilet to scrub and wiping the very stubborn dirt (Dirt from the body shampoo). Am I too fussy? Nope! Just wanna it to be clean. As clean as the ocean and the sky...HAHA! That's all! Perhaps I need to cut the time for scrubbing the toilet floor and wiping the mirror next time.

Ok done for today..

Do cover your head whenever you enter toilet since shaytan will "urinate" on you. And ask protection from ALLAH...

ALHAMDULILLAH...wish to come here again..

No comments:

Post a Comment