=D Knowledge.....IT's our FriENds, PillOw, MIrRow, Secretary Or MEdIciNe?

Thursday, June 17, 2010

WAnna freeze ThIs HeArt..........

Should this heart be as hard as it can?
should this heart help me to hold my decision as rigid as it can?
should this heart just bear what people said?
should this heart just neglect what it have done?
should this heart be insensitive?
should this heart be as dark as it can?
oR
should this heart be as white as it can?

I miss that kittens
though i'm not so interest with them but when my friends brings it to her sister home,
i'm feel lost... is it because i'm feel guilty for not taking care of them?
donno what to explain
but i'm feel uneasy for that
making myself feel very empthy
trying to empathy on that kittens???hehe (they lost their mom)

but my ego...... HA>...........I<3 that kittens lor.....
i'm dont want to express it....
as i dont want to be label as a ind or very kind....
i hate people praise me...
hoho
okay
c u then

SUBHANALLAH, all Your creature is amazing........

No comments:

Post a Comment