=D Knowledge.....IT's our FriENds, PillOw, MIrRow, Secretary Or MEdIciNe?

Monday, June 28, 2010

SCKLM 2010

My last day as a Standard Chartered KL Marathon 2010 volunteer. Lots of things happened on that days. i actually registered myself s a volunteer for 4 days but managed to go there only for 3 days. the third days...I'm late!!!!
and was rejected by the management!!!!!!!!!!!huwaaa, so shame of my own self

Overall this event is quite good. By the way, lets talk about my experience as a volunteer oK?

the first day, went i went there, me with my friends lost...haha...
on the way to go there,we actually walk from STAR LRT Titiwangsa to Stadium Titiwangsa for almost one hour...actually it needs less than 15 minutes u know... On that time , in an hour, we manage to locate the istana budaya, national blood donation center, national heart institute, walking around Titiwangsa lake, knew the price for riding a horse and so on.... my friends very3 tired and started to............CRY.....=((( but its funny for me..Sorry dear, i cannot empathy on you because i am so eager to know what is round there...
when we arrived, the management on the spot pointing towards me to be as a runner. Alhamdulillah, although i'm still tired but its my duty as the watch is started to show 12pm(bout 2/3 minutes). the money i gain should be "clean"...heheh XDDDD

my toe nails very3 hurt this days... am i too excited??? haha..maybe
What the funny things happens is when one of the runner comes to my counter. then he said "wow, this counter so fast", then when i started to finds his bips number, the arrangement is mixed up and he had to wait...but not too long ler...hhaaaa,,,,not his luck ==DDD. all my jobs is not futile when i show the marathoner their size of bip to confirms as one of the runners said that "wow you are good as you confirm with us first", and i only smile and said thanks you sir, just to avoid mistake. My partner on that time, hehhe no need to critics mine some more lor.

" hello, i'm~~~~, you?" some guy comes. I refuse to shake hand, then he said. " just a simple shake to know you", " i'm ~~~".still remember my friends say that we have not make nonmmuslim shame in the public. so i have to respond to his hand, just for a simple, "hello i'm ~~~".

DAY 2
My adventure friend(one hour walking partner,,hehe) Today is her last day since she will attend her cousin weds. Lots of things happens today. Especially i meet my new friends and her cousin. then a brother and sister and some more. they all are very2 nice...i have a chat with some of student from UM too. he said that dont get cheated with the appearance and rumors. I take this a a lesson for me so that i m more confident towards my own. i do variety of jobs today so that i am not focusing to be a runners alone and hurt my own nails. its not i am selfish but prepared for the next day so that i can give my best for the next day as a runner, who needs a very fast service. lets today i'm just packing and arrange the begs, arrange the bip number and be a runner and key in data. Thanks DAY 2.Alhamdulillah

DAY 3

i went to the briefing session near padang merdeka with friends car. Pity for him s he got a summon after the briefing. MY first time seeing padang merdeka in real...woooohaaaaa. but i'm show this "excitedness" externally....haha
the briefing on 9am and roughly until 1130 am. when we went to titiwangsa stadium,"you are late, how we gonna paid you?" we are rejected as a volunteer...huwa....not my luck.. just went home and take a rest for the next day..

DAY 4( PEAK DAY )

went to padang merbok at 130 am from my college. then, we have to wait until 430am since our name is not on the list. at last some of us were issued as either a checker or marshal. then we took a bus to go to our duty station. the ride is about an hour an half....so...long. then our duty is started.NExt entry will talk about this ok?
i'm still tired now


Thanks ALLAh, i know new things and friends on this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment