=D Knowledge.....IT's our FriENds, PillOw, MIrRow, Secretary Or MEdIciNe?

Monday, September 20, 2010

SuBhaNallaH with all Your creature

Ya Allah, You give the beauty for all my siblings and parents
i do not know why that i feel that

my father is the handsome and cute father in the world
my mother is the most beauty lady and mother in the world
my elder brother as the most handsome guy in the world
my second brother as the most good looking guy in the world
my little brother as the cute little guy in the world
my sister as the gorgeous lady in the world
my sister as the soft lady in the world
my sister as the cutest lady in the world
my sister as the sweeties girl in the world
my sister as the adorable baby in the world

till i have no feeling to say that there is any other men or women that are more beauty and handsome than them. it is good i think since i dont have to daydream about the guy..Let ALLAH decide my future
my life until today is just for YOU and my family, Ya Allah.
Ya Allah, do make us handsome and beauty last until hereafter
Do make our practice in ISLAM handsome and beauty forever O ALLAH
Do protect and bless our life Ya Allah
Ya Allah, make me to be a better muslimah...

Subhanallah with all your beauty creature Ya Allah
Alhamdulillah with all the task that You give me
Alhamdulillah Ya Allah

No comments:

Post a Comment